Friday, June 18, 2010

Architecture in Helsinki

Now we've reached an entry of my ipod that inspired the title of this blog. I've only one Architecture in Helsinki song, "Heart it Races," and I have no idea when I downloaded this, or where I downloaded it from. Seriously, when did I download this? The play count was at two, which means I had obviously forgotten about it almost as quickly as I put it on my ipod. It now reads at ten, which I think is more than enough plays to decide whether I like it or not.

It's not that bad, I guess, if you only listen to it once. It's catchy but in that slightly annoying way that will get stuck in your head all day if you don't listen to something else immediately after. The vocals are shrill, they're perhaps a little bit too in love with all their musical toys but now that I've had it on repeat for the last twenty minutes to compose this blog, I need to give my ears a fucking break.

You can hear for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment