Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why I started this blog.

I am behind my cousin and blogmate in introducing myself and posting, but my ipod is dying. As I figure out ways to conserve the music and information on it, I thought it would be fun to go through my ipod and revisit everything I've placed on it over the past three years. While my colleague will be working backwards from Z to A, I will be starting at the beginning and I'll attempt to document every artist I've uploaded, whether I love them, dislike them or am almost completely unfamiliar (hence the blog's title). Since I prefer singles to albums, there are plenty of artists and records on my ipod where I have probably not given the attention they deserve. This should be a fun ride. At least, I'll have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment